Monday 29 June 2009

So this is...

Interesting.
I couldn't have seen myself creating one of these for a good long while, but boredom has taken over. *Sigh*

We've just finished our weekend of gigs, man that was exhausting. I was so tired this morning, that I just stayed in bed haha. Friday was the private party at Swainsly Hall/House/Castle whatever, that was quite fun, Saturday was at Woodford Community Centre, we were well recieved by the crowd, and it was fun. Then yesterday, Sunday, we played a 20 min set at Langley Fete. Apart from the once every 10 minute announcements of the duck races (O_o) it was quite funny otherwise. So all in all, a fun weekend.

Of course, the next round of Surface Unsigned is coming up, and half of me is fucking excited, but the other half of me is nervous as shit. I mean, we don't have anything to lose really, but if we do get through... Academy 2. It will without a doubt the biggest gig of our career so far, and it kinda scares me, but we have made some kickass songs between the last SU and now, so that's what kinda restores my confidence, so I'm just gonna go fucking all out on Saturday.

Oh and if you want to vote for us, but can't make it down to the gig, just text in for us. Text 'MANCHESTER 2038' to the number 64343 to register a vote for us. Do it as many times as you want, because we love you. Ha. (Terms and Conditions of Text Voting can be found on our
Myspace)

Buy a ticket.
See a great show.
Vote Nothing Sinister.

Badger Out x

No comments:

Post a Comment